Mr. Gutenplan has extensive experience in all financial and contract aspects of public adjusting. Mr. Gutenplan has a BA from Tulane University and an MBA from New York University. He is also a board member of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.
Mr. Gutenplan specializes in business interruption and extra expense claims as well as the accounting-related aspects of property damage insurance claims, inventory calculations and reconstructions; interdependent and dependent property business income and extra expense losses; utilities service interruptions; leasehold interest calculations and accounts receivable claims.
Mr. Gutenplan has been involved in the preparation, support and settlement of countless multi-million dollar property insurance claims. Most recently he was of assistance to North Shore LIJ Hospital System for damages resulting from Hurricane Irene.
Listed below are some of the industries that have benefited from Mr. Gutenplan’s assistance:
- Commercial Business Buildings
- Commercial Print Facilities
- Condominium Associations
- Distributors & Wholesalers
- Educational Institutions
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Food Product and Beverage Producers & Distributors
- Home Improvement Stores Lumber Mills & Kilns
- Hospitals, Medical Facilities & Long-Term Care Facilities
- Multi-unit Apartment Complexes & Property Management Companies
- Professional Offices – including Public Accounting Firms, Law Firms & Physician Offices
- Restaurants & Food Service Enterprises
- Retail Outlets & Shopping Malls
- Sports & Entertainment Facilities
Education: BA from Tulane University, MBA from New York University
Interested in speaking with Mr. Gutenplan?
Call 516-352-1400 or fill out the contact form below: