Hurricane Maria Insurance Claims
First and foremost, our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of Puerto Rico affected by this catastrophic weather event. The unprecedented damage to property and infrastructure has had devastating impact on all residents and property owners.
Second, as the flooding subsides and you start to assess the damage to your property and business interests, we hope you will consider our firm, Affiliated Adjustment Group, for the negotiation of your Hurricane Maria insurance claims as you start the recovery and rebuilding process of your valuable real estate assets.
Fully licensed to handle claims in Puerto Rico, AAG has the experience and expertise to handle large scale losses caused by catastrophic weather events. Our team of senior partners and loss specialists have over 60 years of public adjusting experience and have settled hundreds of millions of dollars in claims for property owners that suffered massive damage due to Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Sandy.
From remediation to rebuilding, AAG has the team and assets to get your property and business functioning as quickly as possible. AAG has represented clients in a wide range of claims including real estate, cooperatives, condominiums, hotels, hospitals, fashion, technology, artwork, electronics, professional services organizations, financial services firms, restaurants, production facilities, country clubs, shopping malls, religious organizations, boiler/machinery and builders risk.
Our recovery services include:
- Evaluating your commercial insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the carrier;
- Valuing, documenting and substantiating every detail;
- Negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- Keeping you informed every step of the way, and ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you;
- Working with your accountants, attorneys, contractors, architects, engineers for all loss related services.
To talk to a senior partner at AAG to get a no-obligation assessment of your loss and the best path to recovery, please call us at 516-352-1400 today or fill out the form below. We are here to insure the maximum recovery you are entitled to under the terms of your policy!